Hello St. Al’s Stars and Families,
Here is our “Week at a Glance” for February 24-28th. Wishing you all a week filled with faith, hope, and love!
Dates to remember:
Monday, February 24
- Strike is cancelled – regular school day
Tuesday, February 25
- Shrove / Pancake Tuesday – please bring a reusable fork
- Art Shine (11:45 am)
Wednesday, February 26
- Lent begins
- Ash Wednesday mass (10:30 am)
- Pink Shirt Day – wear PINK to take a stand against bullying
Thursday, February 27
- Pizza day, for those who have ordered
Friday, February 28
- Umbrella celebration – Grade 7/8 (1 pm)
- This PINK shirt day, we are encouraged to think about how we can say NO to bullying behaviours and YES to encouraging, supporting and uplifting one another. How can kind words and small actions have meaningful impacts in our St. Aloysius school community, all year long? Let’s #LIFTEACHOTHERUP🚀 starting on PINK shirt day!
- All visitors, including parents, must check-in at the main office upon entering the school. Please do not go directly to your child’s classroom when picking up or dropping off. Thank you for your cooperation in helping to ensure the safety of all our students.