St. Aloysius School AND extended day program will be CLOSED from March 14, 2020 to April 5, 2020. This is a result of the Government of Ontario’s order for all publicly funded schools in Ontario to remain closed in response to the COVID-19 virus.
Please see our WCDSB webpage for further updates (available in multiple languages).
At this time, Public Health advises the following steps to be followed by residents of Waterloo Region:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and/or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm, not into your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid misinformation. Region of Waterloo Public Health continues to provide up-to-date and evidence-based information’ on their website so that you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your health: regionofwaterloo.ca/2019NovelCoronavirus