I hope that your child/children enjoy the year at St. Aloysius School. We are a faith-based community of school, church and home.
YOU are the most important teacher in your child/children’s life. As our children grow physically and mentally, it is important for them to grow spiritually also. As a committed team of School, Home and Parish we want to help you support your child/children’s spiritual needs.
Each school in our parish is invited to take a turn helping at a Sunday 11:00 Mass. The children take the roles of readers and gift bearers. This Mass will be for the children in our parish. We encourage as many children as possible to participate, from all the grades. We hope this will inspire more families to come to Sunday Mass regularly.
If your child/children are interested in volunteering to help at the 11:00 Mass on Sunday, November 25, 2018, please fill out the form below and return it to school as soon as possible. You can help prepare your daughter/son by:
- Coming to a practice for this Mass
- Attendance on November 25, 2018 at 11:00 am
- If they are reading, practice with them
- Positive and prayerful support
- Regular Sunday attendance
If you have any questions please contact me at 519-893-1220, or call Ms. Foote at school (519-893-5830). We would all like to continue working together for the benefit your child/children.
Yours sincerely in Christ,
Children’s Liturgy Mass Permission Form
I, ________________________________ give permission for my child
( Parent/Guardian name)
________________________ to participate in the Mass on _____________________.
(Child’s name) (Date)
I understand the (above) expectations of myself and that of my child/children and am happy to assist them in this wonderful opportunity. I understand that volunteers from the parish may assist in getting the children ready for the celebration on the date mentioned above.
Signature of commitment and permission
( Parent/Guardian signature) (Date)
( Child’s signature – print if necessary) (Date)
- I support this idea and would love to assist as well in the preparation of the children for the Children’s Liturgy. I can be reached at my contact information below.
- I would like to become a Parish volunteer and learn about other opportunities where my talents might be used
- I myself need more information on how to help my child/children develop spiritually.
My contact information:
Home Phone number:_______________________________
Cell Phone number: ________________________________